Sunday, February 19, 2012

LWP: A list of papers (On vacation)

I'm really getting into the on vacation mood, my google reader rss feed list has some 1300 unread articles from my favorite journals and I don't even have plans to even take a look at them for another two weeks. Nevertheless, this one caught my eye when I opened the google reader last time (disclosure: they cited a paper of us, that's why it caught my eye):

Polariton condensation with nonlinear photons by X.-Y. Guo, Z.-Z. Ren and Z. Chi, Physical Review A 85, 023608 (2012).

From the abstract, I have the feeling I'm gonna read it, like it, and maybe do something based on this in the future... or maybe not as I'm starting to feel a calling for something different in the optics/professional-life front.

No comments:

Post a Comment