Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Latex in Inkscape 0.48

Last time I installed my favorite GPL drawing tool Inkscape, I had to install old version 0.46 instead of new 0.48 because the latex app was not working in the new one. Well, today, being the stupid me with the memory span of a goldfish, I wondered why I had the old and not the new version of Inkscape and, finding no reason for being such a backward computer user in my 5 second memory span, proceeded to update it. You can imagine the result, I was unable to edit latex on any of my figures.

I found this blog with a solution to the problem of latex in Inkscape 0.48, actually it is a very simple solution, and everything is working fine now. The blog is called La Consigna, it is very helpful as it has a lot of technical solutions to issues that a matlab, latex user may find in his daily use/abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment