Sunday, February 5, 2012

LWP: A list of papers (On vacation)

I am taking my vacation seriously and just reading titles and abstracts. These caught my eye, I hope I will read them whenever I'm back:

Transverse and lateral shifts of the center of gravity of a refracted nonparaxial Bessel beam by E. Norblad, Physical Review A 85, 013847 (2012).

Reflectivity and transmissivity of a cavity coupled to two-level systems: Coherence properties and the influence of phase decay by B. Julsgaard and K. Mølmer, Physical Review A 85, 013844 (2012).


Cavity cooling of a trapped atom using electromagnetically induced transparency by M. Bienert and G. Morigi, New Journal of Physics 14, 023002 (2012).


An optical-lattice-based quantum simulator for relativistic field theories and topological insulators by L. Mazza, A. Bermudez, N. Goldman, M. Rizzi, M. A. Martin-Delgado and M. Lewenstein, New Journal of Physics 14, 015007 (2012).

That's it...


No comments:

Post a Comment