Monday, February 13, 2012

LWP: A list of papers (on vacation)

I'm really getting into the on-vacation mood and not even worrying about checking the RSS feeds for my favorite journals everyday (I think my google reader has some 800 unread items as of today). Last week, I managed to skip through the feed and found these interesting:

Anderson localization in a periodic photonic lattice with a disordered boundary by  U. Naether, J. M. Meyer, S. Stützer, A. Tünnermann, S. Nolte, M. I. Molina, and A. Szameit, Optics Letters 37, 485-487 (2012).


Optomechanical cooling of levitated spheres with doubly resonant fields by G. A. T. Pender, P. F. Barker, F. Marquardt, J. Millen, and T. S. Monteiro, Physical Review A 85, 021802(R) (2012).


Optomechanical systems as single-photon routers by G. S. Agarwal and Sumei Huang, Physical Review A 85, 021801(R) (2012).

I hope I can read them sometime in the future after this lackadaisical bought of laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment