Monday, March 22, 2010

Last week movies,

Last week, it was a crappy heavy loaded week, but I manage to watch at least three films...

  1. Babel, ****
    This film stressed me. Most probably I'm already stressed wanting to push a paper before the end of the month, worrying about the violence in Mexico, and so on. Whatever, this film is just great, it takes you and delivers a great narrative. It builds up, it twist, it uncoils, but fails to give an awesome closure. Nevertheless, a great film. By the way, it was made by a Mexican.

  2. 3:10 to Yuma, ****
    I like westerns. I grew up watching them with my dad, likewise with WWII films. This film is true to the archetypical western film, heroes, villains, repentant anti-hero. It seems like Bale is an expert at playing a serious psychotic role. Crowe plays a nice anti-hero.

  3. Battle in Seattle, **
    The good things about this film: You can learn about being a legal activist. It is not just mindlessly fighting the world elite, but protesting with a greater goal in mind and under the law.

I managed to catch up with the Big Bang Theory, the guys found a ring, a Lord of the Rings' ring, you can imagine what followed. I got myself into...
  1. Andromeda: 3rd Season, ****
    While the attempts to expand the universe and producing possible Deus Ex Machina solutions for latter on have ceased, now the unfolding of inner crew stories and personal plans are not so awesome as the first season was. Nevertheless, this third season managed to keep me interested enough to get the fourth.


No comments:

Post a Comment