Sunday, November 8, 2009

This week movies,

This week, I can recommend the following movies,
  1. Primer, *****
    Time travel paradoxes, too much time travel for me. I have watched it twice and I cannot get half of the paradoxes. I will give a third round.

  2. Rachel Getting Married, ****
    It has the feelings of a documentary with all the camcorder feeling of the takes but it is a movie. I liked it, I always like them movies about families and their dysfunctional way of functioning.

  3. Son of Rambow, ****
    Great movie about childhood friendship and the evolution of a pair of families coping with loss and religion, at leas one of them with the latter. Good takes, great combination of comedy and seriousness.

  4. Forgetting Sarah Marshall, ***
    Is this a chick flick or a dude flick? 14 years ago I was the dude, but without money and the girl was not a tv star, and I didn't get the very nice girl who changed my world, well you get the idea.

  5. American Teen, *
    My first thought was that this was really a crappy movie, it didn't make sense at all. Then I saw the flash of a microphone. I went to imdb.com and realized this was not a movie but a documentary. My skin crawled just of thinking this could be an average high school in U.S.A.
The sixth episode of The Big Bang Theory third season is out there and it is good. I never thought Sheldon having such a prolific knowledge of football.

No comments:

Post a Comment