Monday, November 2, 2009

This week movies,

This week, I can recommend the following movies,
  1. Apaloosa, *****
    I like westerns, and this has a nice twist to it plus Ed Harris, Vigo Mortenssen and Jeremy Irons.

  2. Quantum of Solace, ***
    I like this new Bond, the transitional feeling of it, an evolving Bond.

  3. Religulous, ***
    A very small survey of non-important people about religion, but I really value the comments from the two priests interviewed.

  4. The Incredible Hulk, ***
    I liked this version more than the first one and I just love the idea of The Avengers they are making. I am curious about who is going to play The Captain.

  5. Frost/Nixon, ***
    I do not have an idea about US modern history and this moved me to look for the original interview.

  6. W, ***
    Ibidem.

  7. Burn after reading, **
    I got to this one with high expectations, a great cast but it didn't deliver to me.

  8. The Duchess, **
    This was weird, I'm not really sure what to think about it. I'm not sure if it was just a biographical portray, some kind of statement or something else.

  9. Meet Dave,
    I did not find this one fun enough.
This week there was no episode for the Big Bang Theory for some reason unknown by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment