Friday, November 6, 2009

Awful, Beautiful Life...

I like country music. I like stories. With country music you can almost be sure you will be listening to a story, sad, fun, romantic, true, ficticious...

I was doing some algebra today; a not easy to solve problem, maybe one without a solution, as always. I Youtubed a playlist for "the best of country" and in between my favourites and well known songs from Willie Nelson, Brad Paisley, Mr. Cash, Keith Urban, Garth Brooks, Toby Keith, Hank Williams Sr and Jr, well you get the idea, a song from Darryl Worley popped up "Awful, Beautiful Day"

Embedding has been disabled for the original video, which you can watch here.

This one just made me laugh myself out loud,

Embedding has been disabled for the original video, which you can watch here.

Well, it is time to stop working the problems I like and start doing calculations on those that pay the bills.

It's a beautiful life and now it is even better with Lydia at my side.

2 comments:

  1. I love my gorgeous boyfriend! :* :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeje, nunca me habia puesto a escuchar musica country, y sĂ­, esta divertida. Perfecta para mis Ășltimos "awful, beautiful days". Gracias por escribir, esta padre tu blog!

    ReplyDelete