Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spiderbeam!

I got sick and tired of head-butting into walls. I have decided to realize some ideas that have been on my mind for a while. So, I sat down and tried to teach myself Python to solve a problem regarding manipulation of matter with light.

After leaving the program running overnight at the workstation, I got to the office and ran the visualization program... What did I see? I saw SPIDERBEAM:


Lyx was the one that realized the similitude with Spiderman logo and Daniel got me this jpeg of the Spiderman 3 movie:


Note: I don't intend to violate any copyright. I tried to find the link for the jpeg but couldn't find it so I posted the jpeg that my friend made for me.

1 comment:

  1. Spiderbeam!!!jajaja esta de colores no la habĂ­a visto jeje...ves vida, Marvel esta en todo jajaja :D

    ReplyDelete