Monday, February 28, 2011

Last weekend movies...

It has been two weekends since I last updated the movie list. There has been little time for movies as we were submitting a new paper, but I managed to see these fil

  1. Red, ****
    The film is loosely based in the homonymous Wildstorm mini series. Actually, the movie tells a better story than the comic. I think they made a prelude comic mini series for the film. I couldn't stop laughing through the film, it is a very funny action romantic comedy. It is a no-thinker. A must see!

  2. Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, **
    Lately, I have been trying to watch animations due to the fact that I got flabbergasted by the CGI quality from "How to Train Your Dragon." The technology is there, but not every animated films rises the budget to use it. This film was rather disappointing, not good story, not impressive CGI.
On the tv-series side, I have finished with all three seasons of Lie to me. I really don't understand what happened between the second and third season. The characters didn't evolve, they just changed completely. The main character just had a different psyche that you can even see in the non-behavioral stances; e.g. the main character went from driving a Prius to driving and old BMW.

Also, I found my way to catch up with Big Bang Theory. The boys are back! I was finding it duller and duller but the last three episodes have been a great come back to the original dynamical comedy it was during the first and second season. Good one for the producing and writing team!

That was all, see you next week, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment