Monday, June 27, 2011

Second HDR try...

Today, I wanted to come home early so I could shoot a little bit more with the camera and try to compose some more HDR images. As always, things came out differently and I came too late. In the end, there was not enough light to shoot new raws. So, I started experimenting with some of the shots from yesterday, trying to get a different effect from yesterday's HDR image.

This was the result, a more natural image—that's the only word that comes to my mind to describe this composition. Yesterday's picture had very high contrast and the colors were dark. I tried to go for bright colors and less contrast with today's composition. Something closer to what I think I saw with my eyes. I used only three raw images with a 1 EV step, and kept the contrast parameter low, while the color saturation was very close to 1.

This one goes to my coworker and good new friend The Mysterious Dr. Noh, as thanks for his patience and help during these months in Singapore. It's nice to have someone to sit down and drag lead, to pick the many ideas inside his brain and share my antics. Thank you Bro!


1 comment: