Saturday, November 20, 2010

Last weekend movies...

These last days I had an even stronger urge for no-brains-needed movies. Such was my luck that I found one that I really liked...

  1. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, *****
    It has been a long time since I enjoyed a films so much. It is not about the crappy dialogues. It is not about making jokes about the Canadians. It is all about the visual storytelling! There are always so many things happening on screen, the pace is fast and furious, it is a fantastic surrealistic trip!

  2. 2012, **
    I was looking for no-brain-needed movies and I got what I asked for... This apocalyptic story lack a good everything, storytelling, photography, acting, included. And the kid name is Noah. I rest my case. I was used to think of John Cusack as an actor involved in interesting films, but lately this is not the case.

  3. Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, *
    The weekend before the one had great no-brain-needed movies, this one just did not figure out. I really had the hope that this sequel will be better than the original, but it is not. But, I will not lie, Octavius had the best line in the movie:"I ride on the back of nature's most fearsome creature! I ride... the squirrel!"

  4. Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li, *
    Come on! At least they could have tried to made an effort with Vega's mask.
Finally I managed to get back on track with the tv series I'm following this season, Big Bang Theory is now showing fourth season's episode eight and Glee is showing second season's episode six, both of them are good. While Glee is getting better, but nothing better than the Rocky's Horror Picture Show episode, Big Bang Theory is somehow losing its edge. I added The Walking Dead to my series roster and it is great! Good old fashioned horror; a must see!

1 comment:

  1. Movie time vida!Hay que buscar de mas estrellitas :D jajaja..a ver que tal la de maƱana!:D o al rato jeje...

    ReplyDelete